Thursday, July 29, 2010

As Iron sharpens Iron, so a Man sharpens another

I thank the Lord for Godly men who are willing to approach thier friends when something wrong happens. Partly at the encouragement of a friend, I wrote a spiritual warfare novel that is on the verge of publication. But it was until just recently when this friend read my first few chapters that I realized something. I had parts of the novel that far more closely resembled the book he wrote (which inspired me) that I thought or realized. He wrote his first, and though I am ready for publication long before he is, I need to honor him and let him have the glory for the ideas he had. And I thank him for the Godly attitude he had in approaching me about it. Now I am going through his book again to compare what I have in mine so I can go through mine and edit that stuff out. This is the reason my book is not published yet and I thank God for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment