Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life as a Graduating Senior

It is just two weeks into my graduating senior year and God is moving. I have four classes that are keeping me busy: Operating System, Human Computer Interaction, Database Management, and Software Engineering. Based on the first two weeks, OS and DM appear to be my hardest classes. HCI is going to be a fun one, but work hasn't kicked in yet. Software is a two-semester class that is the equivalent of a senior project course. That class is a lot of fun so far but the work load is going to be very time intensive. But it doesn't appear to be hard-work, just lots of work. I am doing a lot to get ahead of things this weekend.

Intervarsity has launched with a great opening. We had 10 people show up for the first week and 12 show up today. And some didn't come that wanted to. So I expect this to be a great year.

And now I have my novel off my mind for the time being, allowing me to focus more solidly on my homework. I submitted my novel, Battle Cry: Adventures in the Kingdom of Heaven to Lighthouse Christian Publishing this evening. I won't expect a reply for 1-2 weeks (maybe tomorrow (Friday) just to acknowledge reception). It is all in God's hands now and we will soon see if I will be published soon.

God is so good and I love how when he blesses, he does not hold back. This is truly going to be my best year at UTEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment